1. Which expression best matches the following characteristics of the review processes:
- Led by the author
- No management participation
- Led by a moderator or leader
- Uses entry and exit criteria
t) Peer review
u) Informal review
a) s = 4 and 5, t = 3, u = 2, v = 1
b) s = 4, t = 3, u = 2 and 5, v = 1
c) s = 1 and 5, t = 3, u = 2, v = 4
d) s = 4 and 5, t = 1, u= 2, v = 3
2. Consider the following statements:
i) An incident may be closed without being fixed.
ii) Incidents may not be raised against documentation.
iii) The final stage of incident tracking is fixing.
iv) The incident record does not include information on test
a) ii is true, i, iii and iv are false
b) i is true, ii, iii and iv are false
c) i and iv are true, ii and iii are false
d) i and ii are true, iii and iv are false
3. Consider the following statements about early test design:
i) early test design can prevent fault multiplication.
ii) faults found during early test design are more expensive to fix
iii) early test design can find faults
iv) early test design can cause changes to the requirements
v) early test design normally takes more effort
a) i, iii & iv are true; ii & v are false
b) iii & iv are true; i, ii & v are false
c) i, iii, iv & v are true; ii is false
d) i & ii are true; iii, iv & v are false
4. Which one of the following are non-functional testing methods?
a) System testing
b) Usability testing
c) Performance testing
d) Both b & c
5. Which of the following tools would be involved in the automation of regression test?
a) Data tester
b) Boundary tester
d) Output comparator.
6. Incorrect form of Logic coverage is:
a) Statement Coverage
b) Pole Coverage
c) Condition Coverage
d) Path Coverage
7. Which of the following is not a quality characteristic listed in ISO 9126 Standard?
8. To test a function, the programmer has to write a _________, which calls the function to be tested and passes it test data.
d) None of the above
9. During the software development process, at what point can the test process start?
a) When the code is complete.
b) When the design is complete.
c) When the software requirements have been approved
d) When the first code module is ready for unit testing
10. How much testing is enough?
a) This question is impossible to answer
b) This question is easy to answer
c) The answer depends on the risk for your industry, contract and
d) This answer depends on the maturity of your developers
11. A common test technique during component test is:
a) Statement and branch testing
b) Usability testing
c) Security testing
d) Performance testing
12. Independent Verification & Validation is:
a) Done by the Developer
b) Done by the Test Engineers
c) Done By Management
d) Done by an Entity Outside the Projects sphere of influence
13. Functional system testing is:
a) Testing that the system functions with other systems
b) Testing that the components that comprise the system function
c) Testing the end to end functionality of the system as a whole
d) Testing the system performs functions within specified response
14. Peer Reviews are also called as:
c) Technical Review
d) Formal Review
15. Success Factors for a review include:
i. Each Review does not have a predefined objective.
ii. Defects found are welcomed and expressed objectively
iii. Management supports a good review process.
iv.There is an emphasis on learning and process improvement
- ii,iii,iv are correct and i is incorrect
- iii , i , iv is correct and ii is incorrect
- i , iii , iv , ii is incorrect
- ii is correct
16. Test cases are designed during:
a) Test recording.
b) Test planning.
c) Test configuration.
d) Test specification.
17. Which of the following is NOT part of system testing?
a) Business process-based testing
b) Performance, load and stress testing
c) Usability testing
d) Top-down integration testing
18. A configuration management system would NOT normally provide:
a) Linkage of customer requirements to version numbers.
b) Facilities to compare test results with expected results.
c) The precise differences in versions of software component source
d) Restricted access to the source code library.
19. The cost of fixing a fault:
a) Is not important
b) Increases the later a fault is found
c) Decreases the later a fault is found
d) Can never be determined
20. Could reviews or inspections be considered part of testing?
a) No, because they apply to development documentation
b) No, because they are normally applied before testing
c) Yes, because both help detect faults and improve quality
d) Yes, because testing includes all non-constructive activities
Please share your views………..