ORDER BY Query:
- used to sort the result-set by one or more columns
- ORDER BY keyword sorts the records in ascending order by
- To sort the records in a descending order, you can use the
- By default, it’s ascending order
select Salary from employee order by Salary
select Emp_ID,FirstName,LastName,Department,Mobile_No,Salary,Address from employee order by Salary
What is V-model ?
– V- model means Verification and Validation model.
– Each phase must be completed before the next phase begins.
– Testing of the product is planned in parallel with a corresponding phase of development.
V- Model Design and Flow-
V model has the different phases as shown in the above diagram.
Advantages of V-model:
- Simple and easy to use.
- Testing activities like planning test designing happens well before coding. This saves a lot of time. Hence higher chance of success over the waterfall model.
- Proactive defect tracking – that is defects are found at early stage.
- Avoids the downward flow of the defects.
- Works well for small projects where requirements are easily understood.
Disadvantages of V-model:
- Very rigid and least flexible.
- Software is developed during the implementation phase, so no early prototypes of the software are produced.
- If any changes happen in midway, then the test documents along with requirement documents has to be updated.