Agile Model-(Fast and Flexible)
1. Agile model is Fast and flexible.
2. In which projects deadline are flexible.
3. It promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, continuous improvement, and encourages rapid and flexible response to change.
4. Development and testing activities are concurrent.
5. This model promotes continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development life cycle of the project.
1.Project Requirement- To take the understanding of the project & project module.
2. Stories- To makes the stories as per discussion with the client and Team.
3. Test Cases- To makes the test scenarios as per requirement.
4. Tasks- To make the tasks of the project module in which we are broken the module into the small part and estimate the time and assign to the developer team.
5. Iteration- In which we are following the cycle ( planning, developing & Testing)
6. Acceptance Testing- In which testing to be done at client end site.
Scrum-It is agile development method which mainly focus on the task how to manage it in the team. In scrum technique, test must be broken down so that they can be completed within one sprint. It has three roles-
- Scrum Master- It is responsible for setting up the team, sprint meeting and removes the queries of the Team.
- Product owner- It is responsible for the delivery of the functionality at each iteration.
- Scrum Team-Team manages its own work and organizes the work to complete the sprint or cycle.
Sprint- Each iteration of a scrum is known as Sprint.
Burn Down Chart- Burn chart shows the graph between the completed task and remaining task statistics.
Advantages of Agile model:
1. Customer,developer and tester continuously interacted to each other
2. Rapidly customer satisfaction and continuous delivery of the software.
3. Regular adaptation to changing circumstances.
4. Between the development changes in requirements are easily handled.
5. Face-to-face conversation between the customer,developer and tester.
6. Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months).
7. Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
Disadvantages of Agile model:
1. Difficult to Assess the Effort Required at the Beginning of the Software Development Life Cycle
2. Can be Very Demanding on the Users Time
3. Costs can Increase as Testers Required all the Time Instead of at the End
4. The project can easily get taken off track if the customer representative is not clear what final outcome that they want.