1. Need Java Installation-
- 1st requirement for JMeter to install the java in your machine.
- Download the JDK and install in your machine.
- To check that JDK is installed in your system or not
– Window- c:\> java –version
– Linux- $ java -version
2. Download JMeter
- Now download the JMeter from the http://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
- After downloading now you can start the work with JMeter.
- Here there is no need for installion.
3. Now start the work with JMeter
- For Windows – To run the jmeter.bat file from the bin folder.
- For Linux – To run the jmeter.sh file from the bin folder.
After run the file it should be shown like as-
*********Now enjoy the load and performance testing with JMeter**********