Introduction to Apache JMeter: JMeter works only on two fields:
- Test Plan
- Test Plan defines what to test and how to execute no of steps in jmeter.
For ex: Web application as well as the client server application. It can be viewed as a container for running tests.
- A test plan must have at least one thread group.
- A complete test plan will consist of one or more elements such as
- Thread groups
- Logic controllers
- Sample-generating controllers
- Configuration elements.
- It’s Provide a place to store test elements temporarily.
- JMeter doesn’t save the content of workbench.
- JMeter only save the content of Test Plan.
- No relation with the Test Plans.