Performance and Load Testing of ASP.Net Application: Here we start the Load and performance testing of the web application with Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate. The basic steps we follow here will apply to nearly all load-testing efforts.
- To setup the environment-
- To install the Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- To install the SQL server
- To remove the proxy
- After installation-
- Visual studio – Run as administrator
- Add New Project
- Select the Test Project
- Go to the Solution Explorer
3. Add Command prompt in VS 2010 ultimate manually Step 1: Tools => External Tools => Click on Add Step 2: Fill the following information Title: Visual Studio 2010 Command Prompt Command: cmd.exe Arguments: /k “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat” Initial Directory: $(ProjectDir)
- Now open the path C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat
- Right click on the Test project and add the web performance test
- Add the URL in the browser
- Record the test case description as you want to test.
- you can play the record test case description
- Check the Test Result.
5. Add the Load Test:
- Right click on the Test project and add the load test
- Add the Web Performance test
- Choose the network option
- Choose the browser
- During the load testing
- After the load testing completed this screen is opened.